This is a 6 month or more contract position with the possibility of full-time employment.
· Supervise project from conception to final product release.
· Provide general design, pattern, and technique guidance, as well as direction for software development.
· Oversee the team for any technical issues that include development, engineering responsibilities, product release.
· Monitor the work process and best practices for a streamlined operation.
· Minimum of 5 years work experience in the field of software development.
· At least 2 years previous experience in a lead capacity.
· Proficient Node.js experience is preferred.
· Solid Java with front-end experience.
· Knowledge of AWS Lamda.
· Release management background as it pertains to a large platform.
· Excellent time-management skills.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities.
· Salesforce Integration
· MuleSoft platform
· Salesforce Commerce Cloud
There is no C2C or visa sponsorship for this position.
Kw: software developer, software engineer, lead developer, node.js, java, front-end developer, release management, salesforce, salesforce commerce cloud, aws, aws lamda, mulesoft
Competitive pay scale.