· Implement new features for existing applications.
· Provide maintenance and improvements for current applications.
· Write code using Java.
· Provide support and reviews for team members.
· Possibility of some travel to promote product events. We also encourage speaking at conferences, if you have the desire.
· Continuing education of new and cool technologies.
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and work experience.
· Excel in building Java applications.
· Skills working with MySQL database.
· Ability working with HTML, CSS and front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap.
· Good coding practices (strong, maintainable code writing skills). Security minded development.
· Working knowledge of MVC.
· Deployment and support of Enterprise Applications.
· Background working with a variety of programming languages, frameworks and technologies.
There is no sponsorship or visa positions available, at this time. You must be a U.S Citizen or have a Green Card to apply.
Pay range is based on level of experience.