· Initiate and coordinate the cross function computer incident response team.
· Coordinate the response for all information security incidents that have escalated to the team.
· Assign and track incident tickets.
· Manage the full incident response life cycle.
· Manage communication to the Incident Management Commanders outside of the team.
· 2+ years of post-education work experience.
· Skills with Incident Management.
· Understanding of DLP (Data Loss Prevention).
· Ability to provide presentations to other teams to review each of the incident responses for future prevention.
· Experience working with Jira ticketing system.
· Knowledge of phishing, account takeovers, most major types of attacks resulting in corporate or customer data loss.
· Background working with Crowdstrike, Splunk, Malwarebytes.
Must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card tp be eligible.
kw: security, security analysis, incident response, incident response life cycle, dlp, data loss prevention, jira, ticketing systems, phishing, crowdstrike, splunk, malwarebytes.