· Lead the design and deployment of technical and application solutions that meet the business expectations as cost effective, sustainable, and follow industry best practice standards.
· Act as the company first responder, provide ongoing training to co-workers, and develop improvements for corporate security incident response plans.
· Continuous research and evaluation of new technologies to meet standards and requirements.
· As lead and mentor, answer technical and procedural questions, teach improved processes, to augment the security teams’ aptitude and performance.
· Select technology products to identify, research, test, and provide certification needed for solution delivery.
· Continue to enhance current knowledge in the field with research of security practices and standards, attend educational programs, develop a professional network, and participate in professional organizations.
· Monitor the security environment, identify gaps in the security, evaluate and implement improvements, and provide guidance in the threat and vulnerability assessment process.
· Act as lead for investigating and resolving any security issues.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparative work experience.
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience in Internet Security Analysis.
· Excel in scripting automation (Python, PowerShell and Bash).
· Ability to implement Enterprise Security Solutions.
· Understanding of security and compliance standards (NIST, ISO).
· Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management, PKI Certificate Services, various security authentication systems (SOS, MFA, WAF).
· History of experience working with a global organization.
· Experience creating foundational controls for onsite, cloud deployments and various situations.
· Be able to explain business requirements with the use of complex methods and models to determine proper system solutions.
· Familiarity with networking, including new technologies in Software Defined Networking.
Must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
Kw: security analyst, internet security analyst, scripting automation. Python, powershell, bash, enterprise security solutions, security compliance, nist, iso, sos, mfa, waf, software defined networking