Big A Tech Search specializes in technical services job placement across all industries. This includes IT infrastructure, as well as software engineering. We connect great people with great companies.
A small process manufacturing company in Salt Lake City, UT, has a position open for an experienced IT Manager, to work with a small team.
· Balance system stability of the organization with the need to implement change.
· Deliver monthly reports of key IT metrics that among other required data, include systems performance during hours of operation, support response time, and budget tracking.
· Be available as professional source of support for personnel, and software or hardware vendors.
· Provide regular communication, maintenance, training, and data security to prevent loss of operation and productivity.
· College degree or equivalent work experience.
· 7 to 10 years of experience in the field of IT Management.
· Proven ability managing IT and application teams, ERP implementations, and major company system upgrades.
· Solid technical understanding of current network hardware, protocols, best practice standards, and IT security concepts.
· Ability to apply data privacy practices and laws.
· Strong troubleshooting and restoration skills.
· Java applications and Oracle ESB experience.
· Background working in an operation with multimillion dollars in sales.
· LEAN manufacturing
· Six Sigma
Applicant: Must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
kw: it management, internet technology management, erp, enterprise resource planning, system upgrades, network hardware, best practice standards, it security, data privacy practices, privacy laws, process manufacturing, key it metrics, java applications, oracle esb, lean, six sigma, ame, mssc