6 months contract with possible extension
· Project Management of security related incidents.
· Initiate and coordinate the cross-function computer incident response team.
· Coordinate the response for all information security incidents that have escalated to the team.
· Create incident management framework and processes.
· Assign and track incident tickets.
· Manage the full incident response life cycle and documentation.
· Communicate with other internal and external organizations to discuss security policy and standards violations.
· Provide and manage reports for Management.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years of security monitoring experience.
· Skills with Incident Reporting and Management.
· Understanding of DLP (Data Loss Prevention).
· Ability to provide presentations to other teams to review each of the incident responses for future prevention.
· Knowledge of ITIL best practices.
· Familiarity with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS).
· Experience with End Point protection tools (Symantec, McAfee).
· Experience working with Jira ticketing system.
· Knowledge of phishing, account takeovers, most major types of attacks resulting in corporate or customer data loss.
· Bonus points for Python experience.
· Background working with Crowdstrike, Splunk, Malwarebytes and other tools is a plus.
Preferred but not required certifications:
· Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
· Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
There is no sponsorship or C2C positions available. You must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to apply.
Pay rate $50/hr or based on experience level.