· Provide strong leadership and management skills for all teams; including training, support, and evaluations.
· Be accountable for the Desk Top and Help Desk support tickets and requests.
· Establish and maintain staffing needs to ensure quality service, at all times.
· When needed, be available to provide hands-on Tier 1 and 2 Help Desk and Desktop support.
· Act on unresolved, escalated issues.
· Actively participate in change advisory meetings.
· Monitor the coordination of equipment repairs for hardware and any fixes provided, while complying with all licensing agreements.
· Provide asset management reports on installed systems and software.
· Create plans for providing new and/or improvements for existing service systems and solutions.
· Must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience in the field.
· 5 years of work experience in the field that includes Lead Help Desk and Desktop Support.
· Attendance in continuing education classes to strengthen skills and knowledge.
· Knowledgeable in desktop technologies used on a corporate level, such as Microsoft Operating Systems, Azure, 0ffice 365 support, Active Directory, Jira, Mobile Device Management, security, etc.
· Strong skills working with CommVault, SANS, vSphere, VMWare, Endpoint protection, backups and restoration.
· Past success managing global AD in Azure for multiple business components and locations.
· Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Understanding of mobile device management and the security of company data.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, strong communication, ability to resolve issues in a fair and timely manner.
Kw: helpdesk, desktop support, Microsoft operating systems azure, office 365 support, active directory, jira, mobile management, security, commvault, sans, vsphere, vmware,