· Recruit, train, and supervise the performance level of the technical support team.
· Maintain high level of standards and quality of work.
· Provide direction for uninterrupted flow of day to day technical operations.
· Create the schedule for ticket processing and timely resolutions.
· Communicate with clients for maximum levels of satisfaction from initial contact to the resolution of issues.
· Lead meetings to provide updates for the status of client projects.
· Develop and provide solutions needed for technical challenges.
· Project management to establish the needs for project plans, budgets and schedules.
· Must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card.
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related field.
· 2+ years as Lead or Manager of team.
· Project management skills.
· Proficiency in professional services automation tools. (Autotask, ConnectWise, Labtech or Kaseya).
· Solid skills working in a small to mid-sized IT solutions business.
· Broad overview knowledge of Systems Administration and Network administration duties.
· Knowledge of network monitoring tools and remote management software.
Kw: help desk, msp, systems admin, network admin, lead, managed services, it solutions, ticketing systems, project management, automation tools, autotask, connectwise, labtech, Kaseya, it support, technical operations