· Work with heads of departments and engineers.
· Advance and preserve the web portal of the company’s Reporting Services report server.
· Manage features that have been requested to help drive the front-end design, improve the CI/CD pipeline, build and assimilate new scanners and automation.
· Assist in automating other areas of the process and infrastructure.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
· More than 2 years of experience in production web development and CI/CD containerization.
· Knowledge of application security design, principles, and best practices is a plus.
· Proficient with Django, Python, Linux, HTML, CSS.
· Working knowledge of Docker, git, GitLab.
· Understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap, SAML, LDAP, AWS Services and security applications.
There is no sponsorship or visa availability for this position. You must be a U.S. citizen or have a green card to be eligible.
Pay rate is based on experience. Range is $100,000 to $120,000 with great benefits.