· Ensure that the business, application, data and technology assessments are in line with the company’s technology and governance strategies, policies, and best practice standards.
· Create and share Enterprise architectural concepts to improve cost effectiveness, quality of service and business development.
· Design and help implement plans for current and future business processes and technology goals.
· To sustain current and future continuity, critique the business strategies, write and maintain the business system architectural plans and reference materials.
· Communicate regularly with various teams to analyze business and technical concerns and provide the framework to deliver best business solutions.
· Assist with the design, selection and evaluation of software product standards and configurations.
· Provide aid to generate and evaluate proposed vendor software and hardware selections.
· BA or BS Degree or equivalent courses and work experience.
· Minimum of 5 years of work in the field of Enterprise Architect
· Background in project management.
· Familiarity with business development.
· Small amount of travel.
There is no C2C or visa sponsorship for this position.
Kw: enterprise architect, enterprise, architect, business development, project management, business solutions, best practice standards
Competitve pay and benefits.