DevOps Engineer with Puppet
· Maintain the performance, integrity, and security best practices across all systems.
· Monitor, manage, repair, and maintain data centers.
· Provide documentation and recommendations necessary, as result of data acquired from system audits.
· To relieve administrative tasks, provide automation solutions.
· Take the lead in troubleshooting and resolving any data related issues.
· Contribute in the development of software processes to enhance software releases.
· Be available as part of an on-call rotation team.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and work experience.
· 3 or more years of work experience as a Database Administrator in a production environment.
· Proficient working with Puppet.
· Highly skilled level of programming languages, such a Python, Ruby, or Go language.
· Ability to support CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins.
· Aptitude working with Linux systems at the administrative level.
· Ability to write automation that interacts with REST API’s.
· MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL.
· Monitoring tools, like Sensu, Nagios, etc.
· Open Source products: ELK Stack.
· VMware, Foreman, ESXi, vCenter.
There are is no visa sponsorship or Corp to Corp. You must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
kw: devops, devops engineer, database administrator, puppet, python, ruby, go, golang, ci/cd, jenkins, linux, rest, mongodb, postrges, mysql, sensu, nagios, elk stack, vmware, open source, foreman, esxi, vcenter