Database Administrator – NoSQL
· Create and maintain databases needed for development, testing, and production usage.
· Maintain the performance, integrity, and security of the database.
· Take the lead in troubleshooting and resolving any data related issues.
· Be available as part of an on-call rotation team.
· Applicants must have advanced expertise with MongoDB or PostrgreSQL.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and work experience.
· 3 or more years of work experience as a Database Administrator in a software production environment.
· Aptitude working with Unix/Linux Systems.
· Advanced expertise working with MongoDB or PostgreSQL.
· Proven ability with Puppet.
· Familiarity with SaaS platform.
· Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
You must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
Kw: database, database administrator, mongodb, postgresql, unix, linux, puppet, saas, agile, scrum, aws, cloud, software production