· Create and maintain databases needed for development, testing, and production usage.
· Maintain the performance, integrity, and security of the database to keep in line with database and data quality policy standards.
· Take the lead in troubleshooting and resolving any data related issues.
· Assist in creating and sustaining database deployment methods and procedures.
· Complete all necessary backup and recovery obligations.
· Establish and maintain data availability and archival stratagems.
· Provide advanced technical skills to aid co-workers.
· Be part of a 24/7 on-call rotation group to provide support.
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and work experience.
· Three to five years work experience in the field of Database Administration.
· Minimum of one year working with MongoDB or Postgres in a production environment.
· Background configuring, implementing and supporting high availability strategies with database systems that include clustering and replication.
· Skill working with MySQL and Redis.
· Proven ability in software development using Puppet, Shell, etc. scripting languages.
· Capability to support a SaaS platform.
· Knowledge of Linux (esp. CentOS).
· Familiarity working in Agile/Scrum environment.
· Understanding of VMware virtualization.
· A high level of analytical, diagnostic and technical skills.
Additional Desired Skills:
· AWS Management (DynamoDB, RDS)
· Tool Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
· Puppet, Nagios, Foreman, Git, Jenkins
There is no visa sponsorship for this position. You must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
When you apply, please include your resume’.