· Work with other architects and engineers.
· Be responsible for deploying and monitoring of AWS Cloud computing strategies.
· Oversee application architecture and deployment in AWS Cloud environment.
· Deliver support for product design and build teams.
· Aid in solving technical problems using application of prototypes and software industry best practices.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience – Master’s Degree is preferred.
· Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience working as a Cloud architect building multifaceted, highly scalable application and platform solutions.
· Must have background working in large Enterprise environments with scalability to support mass users.
· Must have experience architecting AWS.
· Expertise using multiple languages and programing paradigms (Object Oriented, Functional, Procedural).
· Ability to work with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD pipelines).
· Working knowledge designing and building high scalability, cloud applications using AWS services, such as API Gateway, Lamda, SQS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, SNS.
Desired Bonus Skills:
· Familiarity with Chaos Engineering
· Data Science, Machine Learning, AI
There is no visa or sponsorship position available. You must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card.
Please include your resume when you apply.
Pay range is $120,000 to $160,000 a year. Multiple, competitive benefits.