· As a systems expert, be available for developing strong communication, building business relationships, answering questions, troubleshooting problems, work with other teams to create solutions and support best practices.
· Translate business needs into system requirements to accomplish objectives.
· Classify problems, create and test concept solutions to resolve system and business obstacles.
· Maintain procedural documentation, test scripts, system requirements, user guides, and knowledge-based sites, related to business systems and processes.
· Work with business customers and provide services to aid in the success of their business, such as workflow diagrams, data analysis, cost benefit assessments, and summaries.
· BA or BS Degree in Business Technology or equivalent education is REQUIRED.
· 5+ years of work experience in the BSA field.
· Knowledge of insurance and accounting is a bonus.
· Technical skills and familiarity with ERP, financial systems and other business applications.
· Ability working with Agile Scrum, KanBan, and Waterfall Project Methodologies.
There is no C2C or visa sponsorship for this position.
Kw: bsa, business system analyst, data analysis, insurance, accounting, financial systems, erp, web services, api, agile, scrum, kanban, waterfall