· Business Analyst needs to have a strong understanding of Enterprise Applications.
· Translate business needs into systems requirements to accomplish objectives.
· Write User Stories.
· Classify problems, create and test concept solutions to resolve system and business obstacles.
· Maintain procedural documentation, test scripts, system requirements, user guides, and knowledge-based sites, related to business systems and processes.
· Work with business customers and provide services to aid in the success of their business, such as workflow diagrams, data analysis, cost benefit assessments, and summaries.
· BA or BS Degree required
· 5+ years of work experience in the Enterprise applications field.
· Solid background knowledge of ERP solutions (HR, Payroll, Benefits).
· Familiarity with Web Services, API’s, and Microservices.
· Ability to work in Agile, Scrum, KanBan, and Waterfall Project Methodologies.
There is no C2C or visa sponsorship for this position.
Kw: bsa, business systems analyst, data analysis, accounting, payroll, web services, api, microservices, agile, scrum, kanban, waterfall