Multiple positions to fill across the United States. Permanent and contract opportunities are available. The contract is 6+ months.
· If needed, step into existing assigned client engagements to reach successful end results.
· Be part of the virtual bench, to be called upon as the work flow continues.
· Communicate with clients during the process and achieve on-time proposed results, with complete customer satisfaction.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent educational background.
· A minimum of 5 years of post-education work experience with Aruba Networks and products.
· Past experience working in a consultant or vendor capacity, with good customer facing skills.
· Knowledge of what is required for working in large scale environments.
· Proficiency working with Aruba ClearPass, Airwave and Aruba RAP Solution.
· Be capable of independently managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Strong, detailed writing skills.
· Aruba Certifications are a bonus.
· Travel may be required based on where you reside. East coast and Northwest consultants are especially needed.
kw: aruba, aruba consultant, aruba clearpass, airwave, rap soulution