· Conduct risk assessment of devices and applications using manual and automated techniques.
· Perform reviews and tests with other security engineers, on all variations of security applications.
· Evaluate code for common security weaknesses.
· Develop tools to support and enhance penetration test automation.
· To create more secure application designs, develop threat models, and security testing scenarios.
· Provide detailed reports with evaluations of testing, recommendations to improve current and create new security applications.
· Continue to enhance current knowledge in the field with research.
· Occasional travel to meet with clients.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a similar field, or comparable work experience.
· Experience with application design, development, and penetration testing procedures.
· Strong knowledge working with Windows and/or Linux/Unix.
· History of work experience with common security application tools (Burp Suite, SQL Map, Metasploit and others).
· Familiarity with firmware, embedded, and IoT technologies.
· Understanding of common application security and attack bugs.
· Skills writing code in one or more languages.
· Security Certifications such as OSCP, OSCE
· Ethical Hacker
There is no sponsorship or C2C positions. Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
Rate of pay is based on level of experience.