· Source new sales opportunities with small and medium businesses.
· Use Web research, Company searches, and Server Message Block network protocol as a tool to collect information and create lists of contacts and potential clients.
· Document all contacts, communications and interactions.
· Reach or exceed revenue goals.
· As a means to build contacts and sales pipelines, create and launch call marketing campaigns.
· Follow-up with potential client inquiries that result from marketing campaigns.
· Be available to support the direct or indirect channel sales efforts.
· Set up and attend sales meetings.
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales experience.
· Background working with Managed Services.
· Experience in business to business sales.
· Excel reaching established quotas.
· Take calls and follow leads from sources to establish the potential for sales opportunities.
· Possess strong telephone, sourcing, and marketing skills.
· Strong cold call campaign skills.
· Manage CRM data, apply best practices, and show growth and improvement.
· Provide management with well written documentation and reports, as required.
· Maintain a high degree of professionalism and business insight.
· Have the creative talent and skills to make contact with top management in prospective businesses.
· Proficient analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Be able to work independently in a fast-paced work environment.
There is no sponsorship available. You must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card.
Pay is 50/50 (base pay + commission).