· Source and build the company’s current customer base.
· Research technical problems that current or prospective clients are experiencing.
· Provide details to assist our managed services in providing solutions for IT issues.
· Be opened to explore new technologies, learn and apply them.
· Build connections and trust with clients
· 3 years of experience in the Technical Sales.
· Understanding of Solution Selling.
· Large network within the Pacific Northwest. Must be a local candidate or have already been selling in this local market.
· Experience and confidence with cold calling. This is a Business Development position.
· Ability to write proposals and presentations incorporating Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
· Solid background in various phone services, such as 1-800 #, Call Centers, T1, DID, iPBX.
· Skillful understanding of Network systems, like routers, switches, LAN, WAN, firewalls.
· Strong insight to the inner mechanisms of the Internet (Email, STMP, WWW., DNS, HTTP, etc.)
There are no visas or sponsorships for this position. You must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
This is a full-time position working in a mid-sized company with great benefits and a great team. Free and easy parking.