The Social Media Coordinator will work on the Creative Digital Marketing team and will assist in the development and execution of the social media content to capture the voice of the brand across all digital channels.
• Will be responsible for community management (responding to inbound social messages, brand mentions and engage with brand advocates, press and customers on a daily basis)
• Assist in executing overall social media content and digital campaigns to attract, engage and grow the Pixi audience across all digital platforms (including but not limited to social networks, email, website and blog)
• Daily management, tracking and reporting of performance for all social channels.
• Stay up-to date on current social media trends and implement them for the brand
• Help with the execution and coverage of events
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Natural storyteller who understands the brand DNA, voice and aesthetics
• Strong understanding of and interest in the beauty industry
• Experience in visual storytelling on social media