Responsible for greeting and interfacing with the general public and perform administrative duties for the Denver office by performing research using various internal and external tools.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Operate multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel.
• Manage all visitors entering and exiting the lobby in a courteous and professional manner; determines the nature of business.
• Follow company policies and procedures to effectively assist affiliates through phone calls and e-mails. Monitor visitor access; ensure knowledge of visitor’s whereabouts and maintain complete sign-in/sign-out procedures in accordance with Company policy.
• Check office voicemail/email and respond to a substantial amount of phone calls and email inquiries of wide-ranging and complex issues.
• Maintain daily logs for incoming calls and internal routing and present to office coordinator on a bi-weekly basis.
• Research using various internal tools, including but not limited to the Zuno participant database and email, as well as external tools. Answer questions about organization and provide callers with needed information.
• Open, sort and route mail/FedEx on a timely manner.
• Maintain and route publications.
• Maintain office supplies and mail room inventory.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 2+ years related administrative experience. Prior work in a media/entertainment company is preferred.
• Pleasant personality and professional appearance.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Experience working with and maintaining database systems and reports.