The Consultant shall perform the following:
The Consultant must meet all of the following minimum qualifications.
Must have 5 years of experience in the last 7 years of:
- installing and maintaining CICS for z/OS, migrating CICS regions to new CICS versions, applying PTF’s and PUT levels using SMP/E, and performing user resource definition requests.
- performing ongoing performance monitoring, diagnosis and tuning, troubleshooting CICS problem issues, and working with the developers in resolving application problems on z/OS.
- programming using Assembler and COBOL.
- experience working with CICS program products (TMON CICS, JPUE, DADS, Host Bridge, MQ Series, Webfocus, Focus), CICS interfaces (IMS, DB2, Adabas/Natural), TSO, ISPF, CLIST, REXX, JCL, VTAM, TCPIP, ACF2, and ParallelSysplex.
- planning how and when to install new products or upgrading existing software considering impact on end-users.
- installing and testing CICS related program products (TMON CICS, JPUE, DADS, Webfocus, Focus, ACF2, Host Bridge, MQSeries).
If called for an interview, candidates may be required to present samples of their own work and provide verifiable work references.