International IT Product company operating in the western market, due to the launch of new projects is looking for QA Engineer.
- Manual testing web-projects (functional, regression, ad-hoc, smoke);
- Writing simple automation scripts;
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper functionality;
- Create/update/review test documentation (Test Case, Check Lists etc);
- Participate in the development and implementation of test strategies.
Required skills & knowledge:
- 1 year+ of experience in QA\Testing of Software web products;
- Good knowledge of testing processes, methodologies and standards;
- Experience in testing web application;
- Experience in testing mobile application and web application on mobile device;
- Experience in design and development test documentation (Test Case, Check Lists etc)
- Experience in a review of Software Requirements Specification;
- Experience with Bug tracking systems (Jira, Redmine);
- Experience with DB SQL (basic level);
- Understanding of internet technologies (HTML, CSS);
- Unix commands (basic level);
- Pre-Intermediate English.
Preference will be given to candidates:
- Experience with some source control management system.
- Competitive salary;
- Vacation 24 calendar days;
- Benefits package;
- Tea, coffee, corporate parties;
- Career perspectives;
- Cozy office near metro Polytechnic Institute.
I'll be happy to provide you with further information and answer all of your questions.