International IT Product company operating in the western market is looking for Middle QA Engineer.
- Мanual testing of web-projects (functional, regression, ad-hoc, smoke);
- Writing automation scripts;
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper functionality;
- Create/update/review test documentation (Test Case, Check Lists etc);
- Participate in the development and implementation of test strategies.
Required skills & knowledge:
- 1 year+ of experience in QA\Testing of Software web products;
- 0.5 year+ of experience in automated testing of web application (as plus);
- Good knowledge of testing processes, methodologies and standards;
- Experience in testing mobile application and web application on mobile device;
- Experience in design and development test documentation (Test Case, Check Lists etc);
- Experience in a review of Software Requirements Specification;
- Experience with Bug tracking systems (Jira, Redmine);
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver + (TestNG/JUnit);
- Understanding of internet technologies (HTML, CSS, Ajax, Xpath);
- Experience with DB SQL (basic level);
- Unix commands (basic level);
- Pre-Intermediate English.
Preference will be given to candidates:
- With experience in source control management system (Git);
- With experience in development user scripts Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey.
- Competitive salary;
- Vacation 24 calendar days;
- Benefits package;
- Tea, coffee, corporate parties;
- Career perspectives;
- Cozy office.