Aurora Technologies is looking for a talented QA Engineer.
Aurora Technologies is a worldwide media company and an exclusive provider of innovative marketing technologies. We have introduced a completely new approach to B2B cooperation, so our partners receive intelligent marketing solutions that bring profit 24/7.
• Testing web-projects (functional, non-functional, new feature, regression, smoke);
• Create/update test documentation (Test Cases, Check Lists etc);
• Participate in the development and implementation of test strategies.
Required skills & knowledge:
• University degree, preferably in Computer Science (or equivalent);
• 1 year + of experience in Software Testing of web products;
• Experience in testing mobile application and web application on mobile device;
• Experience in design and development test documentation (Test Case, Check Lists etc);
• Experience in a review of Software Requirements Specification;
• Experience with Bug tracking systems (Jira);
• Experience with DB SQL (basic level);
• Knowledge of testing processes, methodologies, and standards;
• Knowledge of software development life cycle;
• Knowledge of internet technologies including familiarity with multiple browsers;
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS (basic level);
• Intermediate English;
• Quick learner with the ability and interest to rapidly acquire and apply new technologies;
• Problem solving skills.