Aurora Technologies is looking for an experienced International lawyer to support the company!
Looking for in-house lawyer able to rapidly adopt knowledge, previous experience and learning skills to become Compliance Officer for EU based IT products.
Aurora Technologies is a worldwide media company and an exclusive provider of innovative technologies. It has introduced a completely new approach to B2B cooperation. The partners of company receive intelligent solutions that bring profit 24/7.
- join and coordinate process of obtaining licenses for business activities in Europe;
- pro-active monitoring of all relevant to business changes in regulation and legal requirements (AML, Consumer rights, Advertisement Directives);
- updating policies, terms and conditions in respect to changes in laws and regulations;
- managing legal and compliance risks;
- coordinate managers of different divisions for all compliance issues;
- manage communication with external service providers;
- provide legal advice in respect to compliance and other legal matters;
- report directly to CEO.
Skills & Experience
- university Degree;
- 4+ years of practical experience at the position of legal consultant / counsel in an international company;
- good communication and interpersonal skills, team work skills;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- high ownership on responsibilities assigned;
- experience in litigations, knowledge in corporate disputes;
- ability to solve professionally different legal problems;
- ability to learn quickly and to adapt to new business environment;
- ability of decision-making in spheres of responsibility.
- сompetitive income related to USD rate;
- paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- 50% compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- сorporate medical insurance (50% costs compensation);
- training, conferences, courses;
- friendly working environment;
- big corporate library.
Send your resume or write to me on skype: elenadanuk1