Aurora Technologies is looking for Financial specialist!
What you need to do:
- Periodical reconciliations with vendors and service providers;
- Performing technical verification of invoices;
- Control of balances, services received and payments made for numerous contractors;
- Working with primary documents;
- Preparing reports regularly and on-demand under the supervision of CFO;
- Perform regular controls under provided instructions, find and track deficiencies;
- Making reconciliation and analysis of financial and accounting data.
What we expect for you:
- More than 2 years of experience in Accountancy/Finance;
- Experience in Audit and/or Financial Controlling is preferable;
- Knowledge of IFRSs;
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles;
- Ability to research and gather information, verify and analyze data;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a must;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Attention to details;
- Desire and ability to learn;
- Honesty and loyalty.
What do we offer:
- A strong and social team of outstanding talents;
- Career and learning opportunities in one of the biggest international marketing companies;
- 18-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- Competitive salary plus bonus plan;
- Fun team activities.