Mechanical Piping Superintendent
This position requires the individual to have a minimum of 10 years of work experience as a pipefitter or welder and later progressed into a Project Superintendent role.
- Must be comfortable working for a small 30-year-old family-owned business. This position requires travel to out-of-state projects.
- The Site Superintendent’s basic function is to control the flow of contracted mechanical work for the company at the designated job site.
- The Site Superintendent must ensure that all site work is performed in strict accordance with the contract specifications and reasonable customer expectations in a successful and profitable manner, under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- The Site Superintendent must enhance and build the reputation of the company in the community.
- The Site Superintendent is totally responsible for hiring, evaluating and terminating all project labor. Purchasing is the responsibility of the Project Manager.
- The Site Superintendent is totally responsible for tracking each of his tradesmen's productivity each and every day and compare with estimated production units. His productivity report will be submitted weekly along with timesheets to the Project Manager for review and comment.
- The Site Superintendent is to monitor and maintain a safe work environment for all employees and subcontractors and to hold weekly toolbox safety meetings.