At ASK.fm, our premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding.
As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 215 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASK.fm is done through the lens of what other people want to know.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team and help improve a product that entertains millions and millions of users every day.
What you get to do:
- Improve features or user experience solution;
- Generate and implement ideas;
- Work hand in hand with our Analytics, UX/UI, development and QA teams;
- Reinvent yourself, the team and the company every day.
- Work on additional monetization streams projects
- Research, negotiate and manage technology partner integration.
You need to have:
- Work experience in product management;
- Experience working with mobile app development;
- Familiarity with processes of UX/UI & IT development;
- Interest in data and user behavior;
- Experience with project management software will be a plus;
- Problem solving orientation;
- Flexibility and ambitions to develop and grow;
- Logical thinking;
- Good knowledge of English.
What company offers:
- Work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- Modern and friendly working environment;
- Social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits.
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Training, conferences, courses;
- Compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- Convenient office location near metro Maidan Nezalezhnosti.