At ASK.fm premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding. As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 200 million people together across more than 150 countries.
ASK.fm is looking for experienced and business oriented Java backend developer!
What you get to do:
- Maintain and develop backend for high-load project;
- Work closely with the QA, mobile department and administrators team;
- Optimize environment and development process for better efficiency.
- Software dev experience 5+ years;
- Java hands-on 4+ years;
- Knowledge and practical experience with Redis, MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Experience in design of project architecture for high-scalability and high-load system;
- Able to design and implement independently features of any complexity;
- Writes maintainable code and has experience in writing unit/integration test, doing result oriented code reviews;
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Good command of English.
We’d like you to have (preferred)
- Erlang, AWS, Docker;
- Interesting tasks;
- Friendly working environment;
- Challenging work in international professional team;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Training, conferences, courses;
- Compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- Convenient location near m.Maidan Nezalezhnosti.