ASK.fm is a global social network, that was created in 2010 to ask and answer the questions from your friends, interesting personalities, stars and famous bloggers.
As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 200 million people together across more than 150 countries.
Now ASK.fm is looking for experienced QA Engineer!
What you will be responsible for:
Your main responsibility will be to test our Back-end services (API/REST). That means that you will not only test API calls by themselves but also ensure that they are reflected correctly on Front-end services and data is not lost somewhere in between.
- Design test cases/check lists/User Guides and/or other business documentation;
- Plan test activities and assignments;
- Testing assigned tasks on mobile and/or web resolutions;
- Acceptance, regression and smoke testing;
- Log tests results and document test cases/check lists;
- Involve in project design/software delivery;
- Participate in planning, retrospectives, demo and other sprint meetings;
- Ensure data validity between Back-end and Front-end.
- 3+ years experience as a QA Engineer;
- 1+ years of experience of Mobile Testing;
- Ability to design and maintain test cases/checklists/requirements;
- Practical experience with API testing;
- Ability to dive into complex problems & find their root cause;
- Working experience in Jira, Confluence and Testlink;
- Ability to create documentation and report the defects in English;
- Experience in work with User stories which are difficult to test (from business logic);
- Practical Experience working in Agile and fast-paced projects.
We’d like you to have (preferred):
- Experience with REST/API Test Automation;
- Experience working with multiple databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Professional and friendly team;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence on project and technologies;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Compensation of English classes and sport (50%).