At ASK.fm, our premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding.
As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 215 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASK.fm is done through the lens of what other people want to know.
We are looking for a PR specialist to join our team!
We’re looking for someone who has:
- product-related PR experience in Information Technology sector;
- experience of working in US and EU markets;
- experience in content marketing;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- strong networking and communication skills;
- experience in events organizing;
- result-driven skills and to have a high level of motivation and persistence;
- strong understanding of how to manage communities on different stages;
- organizational skills in your work: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software. You will need them to be able to manage multi-layer, multi-platform, multi-market activities.
What you get to do:
- organise offline events - conferences, expos, tradeshows, promo campaigns, offline ads;
- manage promo campaigns and media relations development;
- develop product and company positioning;
- manage communities;
- boost brand awareness and recognition;
- track, record and performance data evaluation of everything what is done, come up with unified metrics and data collection;
- develop media relations.
What company offers:
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- modern and friendly working environment;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits.
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- convenient office location near metro Maidan Nezalezhnosti.