ASK.fm is a global social network, that was created in 2010 to ask and answer the questions from your friends, interesting personalities, stars and famous bloggers.
As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 200 million people together across more than 150 countries.
Now ASK.fm is looking for experienced Manual QA Engineer!
- Design test cases/check lists/User Guides and/or other business documentation on English
- Testing monetisation partners integrated SDK;
- Plan test activities and assignments;
- Testing assigned tasks on mobile and/or web resolutions;
- Acceptance, regression and smoke testing;
- Log tests results and document test cases/check lists.
- 2+ years experience in Web and Mobile Testing;
- Ability to design and maintain test cases/checklists/requirements;
- Practical experience with API testing;
- Working experience with Firebase, MySQL, Mopub, JSON;
- Ability to dive into complex problems & find their root cause;
- Working experience in Jira, Confluence, Android studio, Xcode;
- Experience in work with User stories;
- Practical Experience working in Agile and fast-paced projects.
What we offer:
- Professional and friendly team;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence on project and technologies;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Compensation of English classes and sport (50%).