At ASKfm, our premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding. As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 200 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASKfm is done through the lens of what other people want to know. Through the natural exchange of questions and answers we aim to be a safe, fun, and engaging place for learning more about yourself, and exploring the social world around you.
Now the company is looking for talented QA Engineer for our big team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Test one of the world’s most biggest social networks.
- Prepare test data/cases, execute, evaluate and document results.
- Design, develop and implement test suites for REST/API Automation.
- Work with professional development teams to investigate software defects.
- Communicate with Product team to clarify all “what and how”.
- Test core functionality of system.
- Work with latest technologies in iOS, Android, WEB development.
- Actively participate in the Agile program and provide quality focus on Agile planning and delivery.
- Design and maintain the test automation framework and integrate with the existing system automation test.
- Workload: Manual Testing 30% VS Test Automation 70%.
- Experience as an agile automation test analyst with a passion for software development.
- Experience working with Postman, SoapUI or similar tool.
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
- Ability to span multiple projects and prioritize the workload.
- Prior working knowledge in identifying the coding bugs.
- 3+ years developing/maintaining automated tests.
- Strong Experience with REST/API Test Automation.
- Experience working with multiple databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Experience with Jenkins, GIT, SVN.
- Professional and friendly team.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence on project and technologies.
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations.
- Compensation of English classes and sport (50%).