At ASKfm, our premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding. As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 200 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASKfm is done through the lens of what other people want to know.
You can find our application by link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id635896473
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our team.
What you get to do:
- develop mobile app for millions of daily users eager for features;
- perform analysis of algorithms and performance improvements;
- work closely with Product, QA and other teams to make Ask.fm the best social network out there;
- be participated in code-review and knowledge sharing processes.
You need to have:
- at least 3 years of native iOS development.Live apps portfolio is a plus;
- strong knowledge of Objective-C and Swift;
- familiar with iOS applications architecture, key patterns and techniques;
- passion for efficient development and result-oriented approaches;
- good interpersonal skills and command of English.
We’d like you to have (preferred):
- understanding of web services and networking;
- awareness of iOS security best practices;
- understanding of Agile methodologies (Jira, Confluence);
- Git, CocoaPods, XCtests.
What company offers:
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- modern and friendly working environment;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits.
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- convenient office location near metro Maidan Nezalezhnosti.