ASK.FM is looking for a Front End / Ruby on Rails Developer to the team.
At ASKfm premise is simple: they believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding. As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, they bring more than 200 million people together across more than 150 countries.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Use RoR framework for developing front-end side of product;
- Write clean efficient ROR code;
- Communicate effectively, participate in all stages of features implementation: from idea to production;
- Designing robust, scalable and secure features;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle;
- Work closely with the QA team and PM to improve the quality of product;
- Maintain core integration points and external APIs.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience in RoR 2+ years (must have);
- Good knowledge in DB structure and efficient SQL requests;
- Basic knowledge of Git, Capistrano & Debian/Ubuntu (or any other) Linux at user level;
- Intermediate level of English (B1);
- Knowledge of Redis, Jenkins & in web software testing is a bonus (Cucumber, RSpec).
- Working in a global social network and being а part of our team;
- Modern working environment with nice and dedicated colleagues around;
- Social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- 24 - day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- Training, conferences, courses;
- Compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- Convenient office location near metro Maidan Nezalezhnosti.