At ASKfm, our premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding. As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 215 million people together across more than 168 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASKfm is done through the lens of what other people want to know. Through the natural exchange of questions and answers we aim to be a safe, fun, and engaging place for learning more about yourself, and exploring the social world around you.
ASKfm is looking for Business Analyst in ASKfm R&D department
What you get to do
- conduct the technical and product research for new feature ideas;
- create documentation with the research results, functional requirements and use cases;
- assist the technical team to understand feature descriptions and logic;
- work with requirements for the Analytics department through Big Data and further technical tasks decomposition;
- participate in product metrics analysis;
- investigate and recommend solutions for site/app improvements;
optimize the infrastructure for Big Data analysis.
- 3+ years in Business Analysis or similar (software development);
- 2+ years of technical background (as a developer or DBA);
- good experience in data analysis, functional analysis;
- strong understanding of database concepts and experience with SQL;
- familiarity with Jira and Confluence;
- proactive and result-oriented;
- Intermediate English level.
We’d like you to have (preferred)
- experience with Vertica, Tableau;
- practical skills with Amazon Web Services (S3, Athena)