At ASKfm, our premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding. As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we bring more than 200 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASKfm is done through the lens of what other people want to know. Through the natural exchange of questions and answers we aim to be a safe, fun, and engaging place for learning more about yourself, and exploring the social world around you.
Now the company is looking for talented Automation QA Engineer for our big team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Test one of the world’s most biggest social networks.
- Prepare test data/cases, execute, evaluate and document results.
- Develop and support existing Test Automation suite for native mobile apps Android/iOS
- Automate new functionality.
- Propose and implement improvements to current test automation framework
- Work with professional development teams to investigate software defects.
- Communicate with Product team to clarify all “what and how”.
- Test core functionality of the system.
- Actively participate in the Agile program and provide quality focus on Agile planning and delivery.
- Strong Experience with Appium.
- Experience as an agile automation test analyst with a passion for software development.
- Experience working with Web and Mobile test automation frameworks.
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
- Ability to span multiple projects and prioritize the workload.
- Experience in setting up test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Prior working knowledge in identifying the coding bugs.
- 2+ years developing/maintaining automated tests.
- Experience with Jenkins, GIT, SVN.
- Professional and friendly team.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence on project and technologies.
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations.
- Compensation of English classes and sport (50%).