ASK.fm is looking for an experienced Android Developer to join international team.
As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, company achieved more than 215 million people together across more than 150 countries. Unlike other social networks, how you engage with friends and express yourself on ASK.fm is done through the lens of what other people want to know.
ASK.fm believes questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression, and deeper understanding.
What you get to do:
- develop mobile app for millions of daily users eager for features;
- work closely with Product, QA and other teams to make Ask.fm the best social network out there;
- code-review and knowledge sharing.
You need to have:
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial Android development;
- expert in Java and Android SDK knowledge of OOP concepts & techniques;
- Kotlin practical experience;
- familiar with MVP architecture, modern patterns and techniques;
- outstanding communication & team-working skills;
- practical experience in Git;
- good command of English, both written and spoken.
We’d like you to have (preferred):
- experience in working with remote teams;
- knowing of web services and networking;
- understanding of Agile methodologies (Jira, Confluence);
- awareness of Android security best practices;
- experience with Jenkins.
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- 18-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- convenient office location near metro Maidan Nezalezhnosti.