Product company ASK.FM is looking for Agile Project Manager!
You are challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context.
As a Agile Project Manager you are focused on and motivated by realizing business value. You’re passionate about driving a team to perform at its maximum potential via continuous improvement, including coaching people in their personal development. You do not manage the team but show them the way by facilitation.
As a person you know how to inspire your collegeas and get the best out of them so they can do their job in the best way.
It is essential that you get to know your internal customers who need your specific competence to create solutions in the scope of the company’s mission. Furthermore, you take initiative in team development by means of organizing and facilitating sprint and release planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives and demos.
Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are crucial. Ambitious and willing to embrace the opportunity to improve and exceeding expectations. That is you!
- bachelor’s degree or higher in a technically oriented field;
- 5+ years of experience overall in the IT sector;
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager, preferable for web based software products;
- prossess the ability to work with and influence a wide range of stakeholders across all roles and levels (IT, Product Development, etc.);
- experience in managing complex software development projects and teams.
- track and communicate team velocity and sprint progress within the agreed reporting framework;
- assist with product backlog maintenance and with making appropriate commitments to deliver business value through story selection, definition of tasks and estimation;
- together with architects, Product Quality Group and the team ensures making optimal technical/quality decisions, risk management, provides technical input on specifications for new development or enhancement to current systems;
- facilitate inner and outer communications of the team.
- professional and friendly team;
- сompetitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- challenging tasks;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- compensation of English classes, sport and medical insurance (50%).