You're a Product Manager with strong mobile-gaming expertise who will be able to take advantage of designing and managing software development of the product? AppZone is looking for you!
AppZone is a team of app marketing enthusiasts who believe that app and game developers can use rewards to create a unique and engaging experience for users of the United States.
- work with product team members to conduct opportunity assessments and market analysis for products and markets;
- actively contribute to define the users (personas) of your solutions both quantitatively and qualitatively;
- own the ideation and planning of user discovery activities to define business problems and test/validate solutions;
- drive analysis projects to transform data into actionable information – ultimately feeding into strategic business planning;
- be a user story expert – deliver stories that accurately define the work and how objectives will be achieved, as well as serve as a model for teams;
- own the negotiation and tradeoff process to produce a groomed, prioritized backlog that aligns our work to specific business outcomes and roadmaps;
- lead the day-to-day activities of your engineering team(s) across the agile software development process – artifact production, ritual management, quality outcomes;
- lead, and be personally accountable for building in the voice of the customer/user feedback throughout your product lifecycle;
- support the transition from one lifecycle stage to the next by leading activities like fit/gap analysis, migration planning, end of life planning, etc.;
- clearly and confidently communicate via demos, feature summaries and other artifacts to both internal and external audiences. Support go-to- / in-market
- activities like win/loss analysis, roadmap planning, and competitive analysis;
- support go-to-market activities like win/loss analysis, roadmap planning, and competitive analysis;
- create and maintain product specifications.
- strong product management skills;
- mobile gaming experience;
- strong Agile skills;
- familiarity with Android, iOS, Flurry, AppsFlyer, Firebase;
- strong work ethic, with an ability to take initiative on loosely-defined projects ;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
The Company offers:
- a unique experience in mobile marketing;
- friendly working environment;
- challenging work in the international professional team;
- conferences, and courses paid by the company;
- 50% compensation of foreign language courses, sports activities, and medical insurance costs.
- salary tied to USD;
- office in the heart of Kiev.