Epic Configuration Analyst - Expert
Work independently to provide technical, business analysis, and team leadership in configuring and sustaining production applications. Act as a key enabler in cross-functional business process analysis and design. Responsible for providing advanced configuration, testing/quality review and maintenance for production applications. Works directly with business units and other stakeholders to gather business requirements.
Top "Must Have" Skills for This Job:
1) Bachelor's Degree (6 years' of Epic experience can be substituted in lieu of degree)
2) Three (3) years of IT or business experience
3) Three (3) years of Epic specific experience
4) Epic certified in supporting application
5) Additional proficiency/certification/badges in related application area
We exist to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We were founded in New Mexico in 1908, and is the state’s only private, not-for-profit healthcare system. We have eight hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multi-specialty medical group. We are the second largest private employer in New Mexico with more than 10,000 employees.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1) Competitive salaries
2) Free wellness programs
3) Paid time off (PTO)
4) Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
5) Continuing education and career development opportunities