licenses and certifications
BLS, KY License
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Top "Must Have" Skills for This Job:
1) Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
2) Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN Required within 5 years of hire
3) Must have at least 6 months of experience as an RN
4) Previous ED experience strongly preferred
5) BLS certification required
12 hour shifts
We are one of the largest and most comprehensive health systems in the Commonwealth, has more than 200 locations, including hospitals, physician groups, clinics, primary care centers, specialty institutes and home health agencies in Kentucky and southern Indiana. We are dedicated to bringing wellness, healing and hope to all, including the underserved.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1) Vacation, Personal Time and Holidays
2) 401k Plan
3) Tuition Assistance
4) Wellness Program