Heavy / Civil Construction Experience a must
Union Payroll a must.
Experience with following unions is desired (L14, L15, 1010, 731, L29, 1556).
Process payroll weekly for 100+ union and non-union employees
Local 14 and Local 15 union stamps – order them and distribute
Update all union rate increases and benefits
Process union reports monthly
Process all employee garnishments
Assist in union audits
Reporting experience with: DEP, DDC, DPR, DOC, EDC, SCA, DOT a plus.
Viewpoint experience is a plus.
Any ADP implementation would be a plus – eventually migrating to ADP
1. Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
2. On-board and train new employees
3. Implement company culture, values and policies
4. Provide management with requested reports and documents
5. Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
6. Accurately maintain employee files
· HR Qualifications:
1. Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
2. Knowledge of labor and employment laws
3. Ability to build rapport with all employees
4. Strong organizational skills
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
SALARY: Base salary: $80,000 - $100,000 or Market Rate + Bonus