Our client, a multinational Canadian company, keeps the lead of his industry by innovating. They are presently looking to increase their already talented R&D team. Are you one of them?
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development of embedded control SW for a family of motor inverters rated below 100kW, plus onboard chargers and other power converters, from concept to supporting production ramp-up.
- Supervise and help develop less experienced SW engineers in the group.
Define technology roadmaps for eMobility power conversion control.
Identify and manage an ecosystem of key technology partners that can help accelerate the product development cycle.
- Support the development of best design practices and internal engineering process for embedded control SW development and quality assurance, plus help procure the necessary tools and lab equipment.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in developing embedded control SW for motor inverter or other power converters in the 10kW+ power range for industrial or eMobility applications.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in the development of power converter control PCBAs: processor selection, mixed-signal circuit design, EMC, and PCB layout.
- In-depth understanding of the asynchronous and synchronous motor operation and control principles.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in electronics.
- Working-level English spoken and written the language.