Our client, a multinational company, keeps the lead of his industry by innovating. They are presently looking to increase their already talented R&D team. Are you one of them?
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the specification, development, and qualification of motor inverters, batteries, and other power electronics converters from concept to supporting production ramp-up.
- Identify and manage key technology partners that can help accelerate the product development cycle.
- Help define technology roadmaps for eMobility power converters.
- Support the development of best design practices and internal engineering process for power electronics, plus help procure the necessary tools and lab equipment.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in developing and managing suppliers of electronic circuits for industrial or eMobility applications.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in the development of control PCBAs: processor selection, mixed-signal circuit design, EMC, and PCB layout.
- Basic understanding of the asynchronous and synchronous motor operation and control principles.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electronics.
- Working-level English spoken and written the language.