Our client, a multinational company, keeps the lead of his industry by innovating. They are presently looking to increase their already talented R&D team. Are you one of them?
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the HW development and qualification of a family of motor inverters rated below 100kW from concept to supporting production ramp-up.
- Support the development of on-board high power battery chargers.
- Supervise the work of less experienced engineers supporting the project.
- Define technology roadmaps for mobility power converters.
- Identify and manage key technology partners that can help accelerate the product development cycle.
- Support the development of best design practices and internal engineering process for power electronics, plus help procure the necessary tools and lab equipment.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in developing HW for motor inverter or other power converters in the 10kW+ power range for industrial or mobility applications.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience in the development of power converter control PCBAs: processor selection, mixed-signal circuit design, EMC, and PCB layout.
- Good understanding of the asynchronous and synchronous motor operation and control principles.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in electronics.
- Working-level English spoken and written the language.