Toronto School of Management
The Toronto School of Management (TSoM) is an innovative college offering a broad range of career-focused programs in business administration, hospitality and tourism and accounting. Located among some of North America’s leading firms and organizations, the school offers an ideal environment for students who are eager to immerse themselves in a vibrant business community and diverse cultural activities.
The campus is situated in the heart of Ontario’s capital – Canada’s business and culture hub. The central location welcomes students from around the world to guide them along the path to become successful accountants and business professionals.
Students at TSoM will be able to choose from the following courses:
• Diploma In Business Administration Co-op Program
• Diploma in Business Management Co-op Program
• Diploma in Business Management Program
• Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op
• Diploma In Hospitality And Tourism Management Co-op
• Diploma in Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Co-op (Daytime or Evening)
• Advanced Diploma In Hospitality And Tourism Management Co-op
• Advanced Diploma In Hospitality And Tourism Management
• Diploma in Data Analytics Co-op
• Preparatory Course For ACCA Examination
• Diploma in Cybersecurity Specialist Co-op
TSoM partners with many companies from a range of industries to make sure that students get the most benefit from their course. These partnerships mean that students can join a real workplace and gain valuable experience.
Toronto School of Management works with industry leaders to design and deliver innovative, career-centric programs. We work tirelessly to provide students with the right combination of academic excellence and practical hands-on experience, educating ambitious people to take their careers further.
Business Administration, Business Management, Hospitality and Tourism Management
Toronto, Ontario, Canada