The Hamilton Spectator
The Hamilton Spectator is located at 44 Frid Street, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, L8N 3G3.
The Hamilton Spectator was first published July 15, 1846, and since that date has been the voice of Hamilton and the surrounding area. The newspaper is part of Torstar Corporation, which also publishes the Toronto Star, The Record of Kitchener-Waterloo, The Guelph Mercury, Metroland community newspapers and several other media properties.
The Spectator has a staff of close to 500, is published six days a week in the morning and has an average daily readership of nearly 230,400 adults. It services Hamilton, Burlington and surrounding communities.
The Spectator is involved in numerous community partnerships with organizations that include Joseph Brant Hospital, United Way of Hamilton & Burlington, The Art Gallery of Hamilton, St. Joseph's Hospital, Mohawk College and McMaster University, YMCA, Hamilton & Burlington, The Burlington Arts Centre, The Hamilton and Burlington Community Foundation, and The YWCA. The newspaper also contributes to the community by donating $1.8 million dollars in cash and in-paper advertising space to help strengthen charitable groups in the Burlington and Hamilton communities.
A key charitable priority for the newspaper is the Hamilton Spectator Summer Camp Fund. Thanks to generous donations hundreds of children of disadvantaged families are able to attend summer camp.
Local News, Advertising, Print & Digital Editions
Hamilton, ON, Canada